My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Friday, May 24, 2013

Experience

Well , I understand a lot of people know how to take money or put money into bank ..
but I not ! I really don't know this kind of thing before I meet him =.=
he teaches me how to take money from the ATM machine ..

for cash deposit , he just only give me the instruction ..
I never try it before; so , I feel nervous because I don't know how to put the money ..
I also never see him put the money .. that why I feel nervous !

but then I walk in to the bank , find the machine ..
after 3 minutes ! DONE !
wow ! finally I know how to bank in money ! haha !
Even though just a small case , I learned something from here.

My parent not allow me to get the ATM card ..
because they afraid I will lost the card or other reason ..

Okay , this just common thing for all people .
but for me , I had learned something :D ! 

No comments: