My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Monday, June 4, 2012

Sem break

finally i got free time to update my blog , now i enjoy my sem break but actually i have a lot of assignment haven done yet , it drive me crazy .

Last thursday i rush for my economics assignment and i didn't slept till next day morning ..

bad news ! i cannot log in to my portal and get my safe assign ..

i very worry about this because if without safe assign , 5% mark will be deducted.

The due time is 2pm but the system is not working till 11.30pm !

so i tell myself that don't to do work at last minutes .

last week i celebrated 1 and 7 month anniversary with my boy..

i got a bad habit , i like to make present or surprise for him .

this is good or bad ? i don't know @@

i just enjoy the feel that i love him .

i made a video for him ..

when i miss him , i just create something new and give him ..

No comments: