My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2.1.2013 ( Eat , play , exercise )

I set the alarm at 8am and i woke up on time.
I went to college with my tired body and like the sun so much :D !
The sun warm my face, hand and my heart.

OMG ! i thought today morning got MATH lecture but not !
The actual time is tomorrow morning and I feel so sad for that time.
This is because I wake up purposely and come for this morning class.
I have another afternoon class at 2pm.
I need to wait four hours from 10am =.=

I feel hungry so I call my man to bring me take a brunch.
I tell him I want to eat cheese rice at sunway pyramid.
He is a good guy because he willing to spend his time with me.
I go for class at 2pm after eat with him.

Heavy rain and it makes me cant go back home early.
Therefore, I wait the rain for half an hour.
Next, I go the bsd club house to find my man.
Unfortunately, the movie starts at 8pm.
We always have the same mind and say the same thing.
We decide go to KFC and take our dinner before play badminton.


















We go back to the club house.
He plays badminton while I sit beside the swimming pool.
I feel too boring and I draw something.
It not really nice but I try my best already :p !














One day passed , I love my day !
Fight for exam ! Go Go Go !


No comments: