My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Friday, January 4, 2013

4.1.2013 ( Shopping Day )

Actually I have the morning class at 8am - 10am ,
but I don't really feel want to go because it's quite far to me.
I live at kepong but my college at subang there ..
I dont want waste my petrol and sit for one hour =.= !

Another reason is today my man date me go to 1u ..
wow ! He never say want bring me to 1u because he scare meet someone ..
We go for 7 hour and really feel happy !



















Today he looks smart and handsome !
I not praise him with the position of gf ..
I comment with his attire by the eye of all people.
He really looks good ! WOW !
Because got girl looking at him ! ANGRY !



















I gonna cut my hair soon ..
I want to cut short hair because my hair is quite long already !
It looks annoying ..



















Sleep early world , I need to fight for my future !



No comments: