My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Thursday, January 3, 2013

3.1.2013 ( Presentation )

I go to college as usual.
But the time is really drive me crazy !
This is because I need wake early and go for nothing.
Why I say so ? Here are some proofs.

Go for the MATH class at 10am to 12am.
I like this topic but i still need some time to digest.
Why ? Because my math is not really good.. or .. erm ..
It's really NOT GOOD AT ALL !



















I take my brunch at face to face noodle house.
I like to take my meal at this restaurant because their food is quite nice !
My friend ask me a funny question while I eating.
Friend : " ling li , you just one person here ? "
Me : " ehh ! you got five person wor ! "

Next is PO class and some of us go to the wrong class.
Fortunately, one of the course mates come to inform us and bring us to the actual class.
WOW ! AWESOME ! AMAZING !
I think that class consists of 50 student .. ( I guess so )
But most of us just want to the attendance and go.

Today is english presentation but our group is not going to present.
Song Yan go to taiwan for a week so we going to present by next week.
I think this is good news for us because we can get more time to prepare it well.
Spend two hour sit in the class but do nothing =.= !


















I feel unwell today ; but , I can also feel very happy because of one good news.
Teacher say we can change to LT 12 and continue the class.
We like LT 12 ! We like the view !

What happen to myself and my stomach ?
I realized that I cant stop put the food into my mouth.
For the example , I eat maggie - one bowl rice and 4 chicken.
Maybe some people will feel this is too much for them,
But , I feel not really much and I still want to eat.
Something wrong @@ ?



















Every wednesday i go club house see him play badminton . 
Last time i kena my hand , this time kena my leg. 
Last time he feel regret because he doesnt ask me to go in 
because i sit beside the swimming pool . 
This time he ask me after back from club house .. 
he :" why you dont want come in ? " 
 me : " because I did not get your permission to go in " 
So , this is the result. My leg !!

Actually , I like food !
Food can bring happiness to me :D ! 

No comments: