My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Monday, August 23, 2010

Dinner

first , said congratulation to myself .
because i write this title at 6am ,
that mean yesterday i did not sleep ..
i used the midnight to do my bm oral ,
oh my godness ! my brain was tired now ..
by the way , i just want to share something ..

i went out with my dad's friends ..
those uncle and auntie bought rolex ..
then how about me ? just shopping alone =.=
and i very hungry but i cannot ate ..

finally , dinner time !






















































I got a lot of stuff haven done yet ,
my "panda eye" was become more obviously dark ..
i wanna sleep now and dun wan go to school ..
but cannot ..

[ Don't tried to change ME ! ]

said off and today is a nice day =D !

No comments: