My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sorry My friends

nowaday , i don't know how to real smile .. 
doesn't mean all my smile is fake .. 
just i feel i hard to facing everyone .. 
Whatever .. because this not important at all .. 

today i shout on darren , i feel sorry to him .. 
during recess , i almost argue with veron coz something .. 
1 more mistake for today .. 
what's wrong with me ?! angry & moody all the time .. 
that is mental illness or i don't know how to calmly myself ? 
really feel sorry to you all .. 

besides that , i hope something that not been happened .. 
i really don't know how to facing .. 
long-term pain will be lead to change the human's mind .. 
i have no idea to leave myself from that horror place .. 
just stand at the same place and never move ..  

1 comment:

加加❥ said...

我想你的朋友会体谅你的~~
你也不想的嘛~~~
事情过了就没事的了^^