My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Monday, January 24, 2011

Don't Worry

Some friend said i look cool when i didn's smile..
really ? wrong ! because is i everyday smile xD !

today i received fererro rocher from someone ..
it's sweet =D ! but i just take 1 [ inside got 5 ]
i share other to my friends ..
thank to SOMEONE ! 

Oh my godness !
yesterday when i packing my bag ..
i realised that my math 1 , literature & karangan were lost !
i just type " who take my books ? " in facebook ..
because that is the only way i can found out my book ..

Finally , today go to school them say them take my book ..
but until now i still cannot find out my karangan ..
wan tat tell me pass up already ..
" har ? got meh ? i forgot already =.= "
i hope my karangan dont lost ..
if lost , i need to write again ..!

last period , we go to library as usual ..
that time i sit with my friends and my friends feel weird ..
i wan to write down something and give someone only ..
but ! them say tat is [ XX letter ! ] 
wahsei .. don't " zu zou " me please !
just a letter =.= nothing special .. 
but my friends were get shocked ..
actually , nothing happen la ~~~~~

bad news ! i cannot online anymore ..
my computer said good bye to me ..
sad ! nevermind .. i can more concentrate on my study ..
exam is coming ..! after cny we need to exam ..
Haizz .. I want enjoy my cny ..!

Happy Chinese New Year ! =D  
Happy Valentine Day =D ! 

No comments: