My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Thursday, April 22, 2010

MCC

Wat mean of MCC ?
that mean is " mong cha cha " ..
because this few day i not sleep well =.=!
so that why my eye could'nt saw clearly ..

i started to use english to write my blog ..
because exam is coming soon ..
i need to practice my english essay & grammar ..
if wrong word or sentences ..
will be minus the mark !

althought i knew i using broken english ..
but i tried to wrote and study hard ..
What that for ? for mid year exam la ~!
this few day i wan become a vampire already ..
because i feel very tired & lazy ..
who cn giv me some free time to sleep & rest ?

Has a bad news ! SMKB catch again =.=
what them catch ? guy's hair !

today after assembly .. the prefect wan all guy stay at there ..
then we saw some teacher is starting to check their hair ..
if get catch by them .. need to cut hair by indian barber !
oh my godness ! every year happen the same thing ..
that was lucky for all the girl ! Guys : so innocent =.=

exam is coming soon .. [ i hate exam ! ] 
but i still want study hard & do revision for my exam ..
because this f4 year make me crazy and tired ..
i dun want c my parent disappointed because my result ..
so .. i decided already ! study hard is important to me !
nw better don't think other thing .. concentrate on it !

Be cheer ! Be happy ! Be Crazy always ! RELAX !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

我的老师连女生的头发都剪的
很可怕><

哈哈