My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kids

House is Full of kid and their voice ..
who are them ? my cousins =.=
actually them were adorable and frisky ..
i would'nt blame on them ..
because them are kid xD !




































oops ! he is eating " dan tat " ..

We always waiting in the car and look at the sky ..
Dreaming @@ ..! Feel bored ~
What we can do ? " Ki Cha Ki cha "























































































Hey My " Mirror " Friends !
In the class , who has a lot of mirror ?!
mr . sung yang ..! He is mirror KING !
he got a lot different size of mirror ..
just like this one - chocolate mirror ..
we buy a new chocolate mirror and we got too ..
i thought he will death if his world no more mirror xD !

I like Holiday ! But i hate holiday too !
i cannot eat too much in this holiday ..
i want on diet and i will ask my friends exercise together xD

No comments: