My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Open House

Ytd I Went to a party of open house ..
Firstly i dun wan go but i feel boring at home ..
so i choose to go the party coz i gt a fren at there ..

We need half hour more to reach there ..
when i reach there .. i were feel amazing ~!
Tat is a bangalow .. at kajang .. Look Cool !
But i feel tat place nt safe .. Scare theif will steal the stuff ..
I heard from my dad .. he said his fren hav 2 fierce dog ..
Those dog will bite people .. involving his master ..

I love tis party coz hav a lot of tasty food XD
i like to eat .. so my weight never minus jz hav plus =.=
But i will control myself to on diet .. coz cny is coming soon !
I like to eat ABC .. espeacially "yu Chi " ..!
After tat those uncle will gambling at the side ..
Haizz .. but i nt to choose help my dad XD
Where the child cn stay ? Ans is living room =.=

We were watching tv until midnight 1am ..
we reach home at 1.30am .. Omg ! tired ~!!
Coz morning i hav the class .. luckily i take a nap at afternoon ..
But next day i woke up at 1pm XD sleep like a log ..
today we obsolutely to clean the house coz of Cny ..
i need to clean my room by myself .. oh no !
i were found out mant clothes .. i wouldn't to wear anymore ..
some clothes is last year & i cant wear again ..

Tis year i wan to buy many new clothes ..
i wan to improve myself become the new of mine ..
but study is the importance purpose for me ..
but my fren & parent feel i like to ply never be absorbed on it ..
Never mind .. i Still not sure i can follow the lesson ..
so tis year i must study hard for my exam result ..
CNY .. Waiting for me !! My angpau .. XD

No comments: