My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Sunday, February 21, 2010

What I Wan

Holiday of New year is going to end ..
i feel excited ! Coz my heart wanted to go skol XD
stay at home jz make me become a stone ..
go to skol at least cn ply with my dar & study ma ..
Study ?! jz a excuse .. i nt look as a good student ..
but tis year must concentrate on my study ..
if nt .. i jz will kill by my parent XD [ i say de ]
but .. my parent never care my result Xd
them wont worry bout me .. im eldest sis !

Tis few day my mind has a lot of question ..
& i feel confused .. Act Wat i wan in my heart ?
i dunno ~ i Dunno how to do a right decide ..
In tis world .. In My life .. i jz a human being ..
i nt a robot .. nt alien .. but my mind was empty ..
I lost my memory .. i cnt memorize anythg from last time ..
I try to remember all of tis .. but even if how i try ..
it was unsuccessful .. Coz i said i wan to 4get sad thg inside my mind ..

Getting to a new year in my life ..
Act .. i wan to ask myself ..

" What U Wan ? "

我只是想过个平凡的日子.. 做个平凡的女生..

" Oh no ! ur life super boring ! "

那好! 就来个刺激的生活吧! 这样才对得起自己!
不要过得平凡! 每一天都要有不同的惊喜! "

" Ya ! that right .. Let GO ! Happy always ! "

家人&朋友们! 希望你们的每一天都充满着不一样的惊喜!
过得快乐的日子! 祝福你们!

No comments: