My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Friday, February 5, 2010

Bad Day

How i pass my skol life ?
act his speech was correct ..
coz he was say bout our life ..
he say the life must interest dun boring at all ..
but when i thk wat he say ..
i jz noe act my life same with wat he say ..

everyday jz study .. practice .. tuition .. slp ..
but start from tuesday .. my life was chg to lonely ..
i jz be alone at anywhere .. but tat was feeling good ..
i like silent .. but nw i dun thk so ..
i wouldn't emphasize my life watever tat was happy or sad ..
i jz wan to pass my life without sadness ..
i hope i reli cn do it in tis 2010 year ..

I miss my fren .. sum fren were graduated or chg to other skol ..
but i wont 4get them from my mind ever ..

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !
i wan be crazy in tis moment !! Wat i thk ?!
i dunno wat i should do at the next step ..
Calm down ..! Finally .. i choose i lost my memory ..
tis is my f4 life ..

No comments: