My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy CNY + V day

The time was passed after 11.59 ..
Mean New Year is reach at 12am !!

How we feel nw ?
sure is feel excited de ..
Nw we Going to outside for view the firework ..
Wahsei ! The views Super nice =D

Besides that .. We need to prepare sumthg for tmr ..
tmr is "1st day of the new year" ..
& 1 more important day for us ..
tat is " Valentine day" ..!

I feel lucky coz CNY & V day is the same day ..
so we can celebrate on the same day ..
Coz im single Xd so no nid pass V day with my bf ..
jz Pass CNY with my beloved family & my Dear fren ..

The Last Word For Me Wan to Wish Everyone is ..

Happy CNY + V day ..
Happy always !
My Parent - Healthy And Wealthy !
Luv all Of u 4ever !
My all fren become leng lui leng zai ..

then how bout me leh ?

- Has A Excellent Result
- Has A Happy Life
- Luv my Parent !
- Has a happy memory with sum1

I love My parent !
I love My fren !
I love My Angpau !!!!!

No comments: