My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

E"x"am

no one will like exam right ?
maybe some genius are very like the exam is around them ..
but i not ! 
because i did not have enough time to prepare & do revision ..
it getting to kill me ..
well , try my best to do all question ..
( but i think all answer are wrong )

ermmmm , maybe i will less on during my exam is processing ..
by the way , i will come to my blog if i have any free time ..
yesterday i lie on sofa and feel upset ..
i worry about my result and i scare i don't know answer those question ..
it was start to effect me .. what can i do ?
nevermind , just try study hard and DONT do any mistake !

i want to admit , this is my first time to worry my exam ..
i think is maybe now im f4 student ,
next year i need to facing SPM ..
i don't want let myself feel disappointed on my result ..
take it easy .. easy .. EASY ..

" i don't like to use english to write my post .. "
my chinese is better than my english ..
but i should improve my english so i need to do that ..
suffering ..

Good luck to all student who have exam now ..

No comments: