My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Upset

i feel upset because my Bm was failed ..
teacher keep say we were try our best to do it ..
but my tears were out when i knew my mark ..
just less 5 mark =.=
never mind .. i will hardwork for the next exam is coming ..

this few day i was bad mood at all ..
what i should do ? shout ? cry ? nothing ?
i don't knew .. just let it passed by time ..
recently i found a lot thing was changed .. 
In this year .. no more childish appear on our face .. 
and something is become worse .. 
i really don't hope that will happen .. 

Finally i knew i get the 5 place in my class .. 
very big different with shwu yue .. 
because our average mark was close .. 
i forgot what place she get .. 
whatever , result has been released already .. 
we were [ Try Our Best ] !

actually i don't like [ Try my Best ] these word ..
The word i most like is [ ALL THE BEST ] !

Now .. Just relax yourself and enjoy your life !
it will be happiness in your heart ..

No comments: