My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Silent Mode

Today i don't want to talk so much ..
because i feel bad mood at all ..
and i don't wan answer any question from somebody ..
that just make me feel uncomfortable and nervous ..


I went to Pak Hailam with veron and darren ..
In fact , veron want to met with her friends from sb ..
so that , darren & me become " spotlight " already xD
After paid the bill .. i wanna went to jusco for buy stuff ..
Luckily , darren accompany me .. what that call ?! buddy !
Thx Darren ~

i ask him to watch movie due to i feel boring at all ..
We watched that horrible movie [ The hauting Lover ] ..
OMG >.< ! I was afraid while i watching this ..
i wanna fall sleep because this movie got a bit bored ..
after 1 & half hour more .. We feel hungry again xD
actually is me feel hungry and like to eat sushi ..
so we went to sushi king to take my "dinner" at 5pm ..

After back from jusco .. i alone in my room and lock it ..
i had to calm down and pretend nothing to my parent ..
today .. just be " silent mode " ..
close my mind and stop thinking with my brain .. 
that all .. just only the one way to calmly myself ..

No comments: