My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Monday, July 12, 2010

The Twilight Saga : Eclipse

Last week i watch movie with shwu yue ..
we watch The Twilight Saga : Eclipse ..
i wanna watch this movie because i love it !
A lot of people like Edward & bella's love story ..
Me too ..! but .. i most like is Jacob ..
He will protect bella when she is in danger ..
oh my godness .. he was captured my heart ..












































What you thinkig when saw this ?
What is your feeling ?
















I like them so muchhhhh =D !
them were awesome ! woo !
Alice is a beatiful lady .. Love her  !

i wanna watch again ..! nice ..
i was decided .. this wednesday watch again ..
alone ? or go with friend ?



Actually I was nothing at all ..
no need to worry or care about this ..
i will be fine as soon as possible ..
hope i can be that ..

No comments: