My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

English tutorial class

i just come to my college for 1 week , i try to stand for it because this is COLLEGE !
COLLEGE not same like secondary life , it's difficult .. i think so @@
because we need to do a lot of assignments , coursework , something else !
wow ! how to arrange my time ? headache !

lecturer also tell us about the time management ,
actually we are no time to entertain , depend on how we use our time .
i think i know how to use my time , because my daddy teach me since from i'm kid .
he buy me a watch when i study at primary school ,
he say this is very useful to arrange my time , this is time management .


today i attend for the english tutorial class , Ms yeong is quite nice .
i love her smile , her teaching skills and her joke xd !


example :


" sorry teacher , i went to wrong class . "
Ms yeong : " oh ! nevermind =D we will miss you ! "


but after that another student also said he went to wrong class ..


ms yeong feel confused that why students will went to wrong class @@


i know a new friend , she come from korea !
she is beautiful , has a fair skin , and she just 16 years old !
i'm getting older now , because i'm 18 years old !


english tutorial is end , shaun bring me go to sunway pyramid .
we take a lunch there . oh god ! that spaghetti .. not suitable for me !
we walk back to sunway because shaun still has the class ,
then he ask me go to computer lab play facebook or other else ..


ya ! now i at sunway university computer lab but i not the student of sunway .
why i need to wait for him ? because he is drive my mum's car go to college .
that why i need to wait for him for 1 and half hour at the computer lab .


start from morning , he worry for the car till right now .
because he say this is my mum's car , he worry will spoil the car or unlock the car .
i think my mum try to accept him , because she let him to drive her car .
so what is tat mean ? try to accept or ..? * please mum , accept him ! i love him *


i type a lot of words here because i want to get more practice for my english .
teacher also advise us to write more journal or blog , this can help us !
by the way , i wish all the best to myself =D

No comments: