My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Friday, April 20, 2012

Heart

2nd time , i drive car just for the twice time !
last time i drive from dpc to bandar sri damansara ,
now i drive from dpc to sunway university !
i use 20minutes or 30minutes to reach sunway university .
i think so because i didn know how much time for the driving .

i go to sunway there because wan pick my man back home .
i seem long time no meet him already xd !
but actually we just met yesterday , time flies .
i haven take my breakfast so he decided wan go 1u .

he always say that he just can saw my smile when i eating .
really @@ ? but i think this is truth xd ! i like to eat =D !
next , i just back home take shower and go to my college .
quite weird right ? i just drive car go sunway then drive back .
after drive back to my home then i go to taylor there again @@

i take dinner with my college friend because he want to eat steamboat .
but actually my purpose is want to see my man .
my god ! rain heavily , i try to call him .
he never pick up my call , i so worry about him .

i just ride my bicycle and go to basketball court there .
i saw him play with his friends .
then i calm down my anxiety and try to make a joke for him .
he never want to listen and turn back to find his friend .

i riding again , never turn back and saw him .
but actually i just go to another side and hide behind the tree .
i just hide behind the tree and looking at him ,
i purposely dont want let him saw me.

10pm , the basketball court was closed .
my main purpose was just want saw him out from the basketball court ,
then i would back home . 
but he shouted and i just stunned at there because he never shout on me .

i just want to find him , i miss him and find him .
but , i just get the different respon from him .
not the hug or kiss , just his anger .

No comments: