My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Stressful Life

today is my first day go for study , it's really tired for all of us !
because our time is from 11am till 8pm ,
although got a break time but we still can feel the tired .

the most lovely subject is economics ,
this subject just similiar like secondary school economi ,
i understand what the lecturer teaching and can write it out from bm ,
but i still confusing what we suppose to do at next week @@

after the class had end , we go to bookstore buy some textbook .
those text book are very heavy , i can feel my hand gonna broken !
tomorrow we still need to print some topic and buy text book again..

i can feel the stressful is around me now , headache .
a lot of coursework , assignment , presentation , final exam .
wow ! this is my very first time to do well and study hard .
it cannot be find at secondary school life , this is absolutely college life !

we have to study hard after this week , please remind ourselves !

thank you for your telling that you say i had be change after i go to college ..
but i can tell you i never change my mind in this relationship ,
i lost your protection , i just being a little girl in my life .

No comments: