My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Friday, April 13, 2012

Regret For This

last few day i outing with my beloved friends ,
they make me so rush because they didn tell me early @@
they just call me & ask :" ling , wan go tropicana mou ? "
i haven take shower after i woke , i use 30minutes to settle all of it .


we watch dark flight , i never look at the screen because i afraid of this !
suddenly ! veron shout ! my god ! i get shock because of her scream !
then she ask me out from the cinema because the movie is so terrible !
we go for shopping and some else , veron buy the tutti fruitti ..
it's great ! this is my first try =D !


i borrow ipad from veron because want log in to my fb account ,
har ? i saw some news from indonesia .. got earthquake @@ ?!
this is truth ! this is possible ! this is happen right now !
pray for indonesia citizen , pary for every people .


yesterday shaun send me go back from college ,
i cried infront of him again , but i told myself do not cried anymore ..
i broke this promise , because i feel afraid and suffer .
i just look at his face , then my tears drop down from my eye .


he just say nothing when i cried , he try to hug me tightly .
this is his way to comfort me , his hug is powerful .
he told me dont afraid , he always be with me .
but i told him that when i study here , i really miss him so much !


i feel regret , because i do not want sunway so i change to taylor .
now i hope can change back to sunway , but i know this is too late for me .
regret ! but i hope i can do it well at taylor here ..
no matter how much i miss him , i also will do it as well as i can .


i always say think properly , dont make myself regret .
but now , i did wrong decision and make myself so regret !
just let it gone , next day will be better than yesterday .
* i trying to comfort myself , yes ! i admit . *

No comments: