My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Friday, January 15, 2010

Be Careful

im bendahari of my class ..
so i nid to keep a lot of money rite ?
i hav rm700++ inside my purse ..
Wat tat for ?? fro class fee ..
but i feel very Scare coz i nid to keep money ..
if money was lost .. i will die ..

2day .. is fri .. so many ppl will bring their hp ..
i seldom bring my hp to skol ..
if hav any activity at skol i jz will bring it ..
coz i scare my hp will be take by teacher or steal ..
my money .. luckily .. i pass the money to teacher adi ..
after recess .. i go to 4g .. i get sum news from my fren ..
them say gt ppl's money was lost ! Wat ?!

besides tat .. after i back from sc lab ..
my fren say her fren's hp steal by indian ..
Wahsei .. y tis block hav a lot case of steal ?
money .. hp .. many thg getting be steal at the same time !
coz tat block hav many indian guy .. so we nid be kful ..
but i must to advice my fren .. dun bring hp jor la !!!
very danger nw .. my fren say 2day is f5 spotcheck ..
next time is turn to us .. then we waiting for wat ? die ?!

Watever .. fish & me were went to jusco after skol ..
ytd she told me wan to buy sum book 4 revision ..
after tat .. we went to food & tea take a lunch ..
i like to go there .. there feel nice .. XD
2day i take a vip card from my mum ..
coz i wan to buy sum cloth at hang ten ..
if gt vip card cn discount 50% ..
so .. i buy 2 shirt & a pant .. fish buy a shirt ..
yellow colour .. so brightly .. but nice ~

i feel tired nw .. everyday jz study .. tuition ..
Jz sun has a free time to go shopping or take a rest ..
sat .. jz ready be a pig .. coz reli feel tired & stressful !!!
my mum was warning me .. dun always go to jusco after skol ..
coz back home i nid to take taxi .. she say danger wor =.=
from last year until nw .. i always do tat .. then nw leh?
i noe them jz worry me .. but i nt always go la ..
i like go out with them .. coz nt me pay money ma XD

waiting for sun ~

No comments: