My photo
我坚持相信好人有好报,坏人有坏报。这个世界虽然不是我们在掌控,但是只有每个人都有一丝好人的心,这个世界会更美好和平安。

Saturday, January 30, 2010

happy birthday

happy birthday to u x4
2day is my mum's birthday ..
but i never send a wish to her Xd
i very bad rite ? i didn 4get her birthday ..
jz i dunno how to wish her anymore ..
tis nt a excuse .. jz dunno y .. lazy ba ..

how bout my life ? 1 word - boring ..
who cn concern me at tis moment ..
without u .. nobody cn same as u ..
i jz hope u cn always beside me ..
but i noe u will gone from my mind ..

woohoo ~ my dad bought a new LCD tv ..
mayb is 4 new year present ba ..
the tv is spoilt .. so he nid to buy the new 1 ..
my mum feel happy 2day .. 1st is her birthday ..
& the second 1 she had a new tv ma XD
tmr my dad say take us to Kl shopping neh ..
Yeah !! cn buy many thg without use my money !

Mon is public holiday so we no nid to go skol ..
but i nt sure my parent gt work ant ..
if gt work .. i cn be a pig slp at home or go out with fren lu ..
if no work .. i jz folo them go shopping agn lu ..
i Luv shopping !!! but still hav tuition leh .. ><
everyday my time full of tuition .. pom pom ..
tired !!! feel stressful .. who cn share with me ??
haizz ..

Kelvin .. fast back from NS leh ..
damn miss u ~ i wan laugh at u .. coz u become botak jor le !!
rmb belanja me yam cha a !!! XD

No comments: